Second degree students are not eligible to apply for the Kaye Scholarship
Applicants must be full time students (12 credit minimum), be a first degree student and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Scholarships are only offered to students pursuing majors in the Division of Humanities & Arts.
What fields of study can I pursue as a Kaye Scholar?
- Art: Including painting and drawing, electronic design and multimedia, photography, printmaking, sculpture, ceramic design, interior design, art education and art.
- English:Including literature, creative writing and professional writing, secondary English education, and a publishing certificate program.
- History: Including possibilities for specialization in both Western and non-Western areas.
- Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures: With majors in French, Spanish, Italian, and two Romance languages.
- Media and Communication Arts: Including film, multi-media, video, editing, journalism, advertising, and public relations.
- Music: Including performance studies (instrumental and vocal, classical and jazz/pop) theory and composition, music history, and sonic arts.
- Philosophy: Including all areas, with a special emphasis on the Philosophy of Science.
- Theater: Including acting, directing, and design, with numerous performance opportunities.
- Interdisciplinary Programs: The Division also offers Interdisciplinary degree programs in American Studies, Asian Studies, Black Studies, Comparative Literature, and Jewish Studies.
The Program will accept applications between October 15th and March 15th.
The deadline for submitting an application is: March 15th.
Applicants must be matriculated, full-time CCNY students. Second degree students are not eligible to apply to the Kaye Scholars Program.